Monday, 26 September 2011

Plan of action!

Just a wee quick update before I go off to pack a bit and watch a DVD.

Yep that's right. PACK!! Doctor spoke to the transplant guys down in Newcastle and decided that they would stop my IV's to see how I cope off of them.
So I had my last dose yesterday afternoon and I'm being shipped off back to my Rab and the kitty cat tomorrow for a night or two then we'll see what happens from there all depending on how I'm feeling and managing at home.

So excited!! Looking forward to just sleeping in my own bed, spending time with my lovely fiance and having decent food for the first time in 4 weeks!

Well that's the plan for now and I'll keep all you sexy people updated.

Much love. Lou

1 comments (+add yours?)

Auntie Morag In HK said...

Sounds like a excellent plan .... keep well and enjoyer you time at home with your wee family ... love you xx

Post a Comment