Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Big News!

Right so I've finally got around to doing this blog. I was waiting till everything had been finalised and I knew it was definitely going ahead before I started opening my big mouth and getting myself excited. Which means I can now get excited and tell you all.


What's the big news you ask?.....
.....Well I'm moving out of the mummys house and into my own flat with Rab!! :D Eeee!


First time I've moved away from home so it's a pretty big thing for me. And also with me being at this tough bit in my life waiting for my transplant has made it more difficult than it would any other 19 year old girl. But the lease has been signed, all the paperwork dealt with and we've to pick up the keys on the 8th of May - which is less than 3 weeks away now! Exciting stuff!


It's up in Barrhead and I've got everything so organised to the point where it's possibly even a wee bit obsessive aha. We've even already chosen the colour schemes and what we wanna buy (I've already started getting bits and pieces as I go along). Well.... when I say 'we', I don't actually think I've given Rab much choice when it comes to decor/furnishings/colours... Poor lad! He's just smiled and agreed with all of this! The bossy Lou is in full swing :P


So I'm not sure there's much else to say really. I'll keep you all updated as best I can, but to be perfectly honest I'll probably be pretty busy over the next month or so. I will however, take photos as I go along and upload them for you's to have a wee peek at Lou and Rabs new pad!


Much love :) xx 

4 comments (+add yours?)

Tori said...

Yay!!! I lived on my own while I was on the list, I was determined not to move back home. You'll love it xx

Stuart Duffy said...

Men don't do decorations, so Rab is being a tactical male! Very pleased for you and Rab... now to think of a flat warming pressy!

Ruth Jay said...

Sounds fab! And Stuart is right, no man gets a choice with the decor and furnishings lol xx

Jenny said...

Stuart - even if Rab did want something, he's smart enough not to step into the path of a rampaging Louise! :P

I'm dead pleased for you Lou, you're awesome <3

Post a Comment