Thursday, 21 April 2011

Accidents

Just thought I'd share some lyrics from my favorite band Alexisonfire. Most of you will probably never even have heard of them or if you have, you'd definitely not like them aha :P 
But I think the lyrics to the song 'Accidents' means something to me. Or anyone with an illness really.


love love love them <3 I've seen them live 4 times already and I honestly never get sick of their music!







I'm not sure what's worse
The waiting or the waiting room
"You're next sir" becomes a cruel taunt to you
Recycled air, the smell of sleep and disinfectant
Your God is a two door elevator


Do they even cure you? (Cut me open drug me)
Or is it just to humor us before we die (Repair all my defects) 
If only we could heal ourselves (Whoa whoa whoa...)
We wouldn't need to be hooked up to these machines (Whoa whoa whoa...)


Whoa whoa whoa...


Let's redefine [6x]
What it means to heal


Do they even cure you? (Cut me open drug me)
Or is it just to humor us before we die (Repair all my defects)
If only we could heal ourselves (Whoa whoa whoa...)
We wouldn't need to be hooked up to these machines (Whoa whoa whoa...)


Whoa whoa whoa...

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment