Monday, 28 March 2011

So excited I could jump up and down!

Afternoon there!


Well everything is just snazzy the now. I'm having a lazy day today since I've been running about like a headless turkey the past week. So I'm currently still in bed at 10 past 3 in the afternoon. Love it!! Well all except for the fact my tummy is pretty sore from my NIV... I always wake up with a belly full of air and looking like I'm like 5 months pregnant :| not really the look I was going for tbh!


Most of you will probably already know about my new other half :) I've known Rab since last September from a mates birthday night out. Couldn't be happier! He's just a wee sweetheart! Spoils me rotten and I honestly couldn't fault him. Well enough of the cheese I'll move on before you all start throwing up aha!


Here's a wee photo of us (excuse my cheeser and Rabs drunk lazy eye aha)

So my 19h is next Thursday and I actually don't think I've ever been so excited about a birthday since I was about 5! Rab's booked us in for 2 nights away in Edinburgererer at a lovely big luxury hotel right on the Grassmarket from the Wednesday till the Friday. I feel like a wee kid waiting on santa to drop down the chimney!! This is the first time I've stayed away from home overnight (except for hotel l'hopital) since I got put on oxygen over a year ago. So even just the thought of that freedom is pretty amazing. Then I've got a big night out planned with all my mates up in the ABC in town (hope you can all come) which should be fabby too! I'll get the snaps uploaded when I'm back and recovered from my awesome week :)

Well I'm off to grab some lunch and get a bit more excited about next week!
Much love! x

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment