Thursday, 23 December 2010

Tis' the season to get sexy

Everything's just peachy at the moment! So I don't have too may complaints (for a change).


First thing's first. I'M GOING HOME TOMORROW!! :D Just in time for Christmas, New Year and the party season. Loads of yummy food - which I'm in dire need of right now but I'll come back to that -, the telly's good which means plenty of cosy nights in, and last but not least lots of parties!! Looking forward to getting glammed up after sitting in my pjs with greasy hair for over a month. Sexy eh?


Christmas is in 2 days. Now, I'm not really a fan of Christmas. Never have been. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to my dinner. I actually cant stop thinking about it! Yum yum yum... it'll seem so much better because I've been living on hospital food for so long. But the food (if you can call it that) they give you on the NHS could make most things seem like something from Jamie Olivers' kitchen in comparison!


I'm panicing slightly.... I get discharged tomorrow afternoon so because I have absolutely no presents in for anyone (not even cards or wrapping paper!), my Mum's coming with me to battle through the hell that is Braehead before it closes at 5pm. I mean, luckily I've actually ordered most of the stuff already online so it's just a matter of picking it up from the stores plus jump into a couple of other shops enroute. So everyone's saying the place is insane but BRING IT ON!!


Well I'm not really sure what else to write except that I'm a happy wee Loulou despite the drama of the past month and I honestly think it has something to do with getting rid of a certain someone from my life. Everything might not be perfect but lets face it, will it ever be? I do know that everything in my life is easier to deal with and stay positive about even if it's really pants! Even being in hospital doesn't bother me any more. Sure, I would love to be at home or out doing what all my mates are doing but ward 6C feels like home just as much as my own wee house does. I see and talk to the nurses more often than most of my mates/family and if I were in here say 2 years ago, I would have been going absolutely mental if I never got out for a while after 2 days. Whereas now I can go 2 whole weeks without as much as stepping outside the building and I'll be quite happy. This place really is my second home and all the nurses are like a massive family (sorry for the cringe factor but I cant think of another way to put it!)


Hope you all have a really amazing weekend however you spend it and fabby new year (if you remember it the next morning).
See all you lovelies in 2011 ;) lets grab it by the balls!

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment